Vivekananda Youth Forum (VYF)
- Conducting religious classes, games, yogasanas, tuition for local impoverished children.
- VYF members regularly visit the Government Hospital, Royapettah and serve the needy patients. The members serve the cancer patients undergoing chemo and radiotherapy and also leprosy afflicted persons and T.B. patients in isolation wards.
- VYF members give counseling to instill faith in life and God at the time of suffering and also discuss personal hygiene issues and make the patients aware of their ailments and treatment.
- VYF members distribute books and magazines to help patients spend time in a prayerful way. They also dispel unnecessary fears of the rural people regarding the diseases.
- Cleaning the Temple and the Math premises.
- Conducting Exhibition and competition on Swami Vivekananda’s Life in Schools in and around Chennai